Digital BoothClient Success is our success
Digital Booth Service
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) paved the way of expansion for stock brokers through opening Digital Booths, both across the county and overseas, issuing a directive on 13th December 2020. The ambition behind such a move was to reach a wider array of investors and in turn development of the capital market of the country.
Digital Booth Services:
- BO Account opening and closing services (online and offline)
- Online Stock Trading
- Offline Stock Trading through authorized representative
Transaction Statements and Ledgers:
- Account balance verification.
- Transactions disposal related services.
Customer Complaint Unit:
- To address complaint regarding services.
KYC and document verification:
- Verification of NID and KYC in the application.
Financial Literacy Programs:
- Investor Awareness Programs (online and offline).
Cash Transaction Limit in a Day:
- Rural Area: Maximum BDT 2 lacs
- City Corporation or Municipality: Cash transaction shall be for trade limited to maximum BDT 8.75 lacs.
- Abroad: Cash transaction limit applicable as per country’s laws.
Banking Transaction Limit in a Day:
- No limit for Banking channels